What makes us a specialty hospital?
Here’s the difference:
- Forty-two beds, specifically designed for your orthopaedic and spine needs.
- A patient-centric environment designed with orthopaedic safety in mind, right down to the selection of flooring material.
- A natural flow from entrance to exit, architected with lean processes.
- Six operating rooms, featuring the most advanced surgical equipment available.
- Experienced surgeons, working on the front lines of orthopaedic surgery methods and healing techniques.
- A surgical nursing staff specially trained in orthopaedic nursing.
- Immediate access to blood if necessary during orthopaedic surgery.
- State-of-the-art pain technology, to manage your pain after surgery (particularly joint replacements), reduces narcotics use and speeds up recovery.
- Physical therapists who specialize in orthopaedic care.
- Direct access to experienced specialists in sports medicine, arthritis and osteoporosis care, physical therapy and rehabilitation, and more.
Take a virtual tour of our facility.
Community Health Needs Assessment
As a leading specialty hospital rooted in the Toledo community, we participate in a formal collection of information about the changing health requirements of our local community. By listening to this specific input from our neighbors, we can continue to grow our services to meet the unique needs of people in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
View the 2020-2022 Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan
View the 2019 ProMedica Toledo Hospital, Flower Hospital and Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine and Arrowhead Behavioral Joint Community Health Needs Assessment
View the 2017-2019 Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan
View the 2016 ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital Joint Community Health Needs Assessment
View the 2013-2015 Community Health Needs Assessment Implementation Plan
View the 2013 ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital Community Health Needs Assessment
To review a particular county’s most recent community health assessment, please go to http://www.hcno.org/community-services/community-health-assessments/.
To provide feedback on a ProMedica hospital community health needs assessment, or to request a printed copy at no cost, please email email@example.com.