Good vascular health is your goal! And, at our Jobst Vascular Institute vascular rehabilitation program, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills you need to better manage your vascular health.
What is vascular rehabilitation?
Our 12-week rehabilitation program focuses on two areas: education and exercise. You’ll work closely with our team of expert clinicians to develop a plan tailored just for you.
What education is offered?
- Exercise guidelines
- Nutritional requirements
- Practical dietary guidelines
- Smoking cessation support, if needed
What type of exercise will I be doing?
You’ll walk your way to better vascular health during supervised exercise sessions based on your:
- Medical condition
Call us today at 1-800-39-JOBST (56278) to schedule an appointment.
How do I know if Vascular rehabilitation is for me?
If you have any of the following, talk with your doctor. Vascular rehab could be just what you need.
- Angioplasty or stent placement
- Arterial bypass surgery
- Family history of vascular disease
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol
- High risk for developing a vascular disease
- History of smoking or currently smoke
- Leg pain when walking (intermittent claudication)
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Vascular-related circulation problem
Where is vascular rehabilitation provided?
Our rehab space is right in Jobst Vascular Institute on the campus of ProMedica Toledo Hospital.
How do I begin your vascular rehabilitation program?
- Talk with your physician. You’ll need a physician referral.
- Call 1-800-39JOBST.