Mary Ellen Falzone Diabetes Center
Our region’s first facility dedicated to diabetes education and care, right here. Named for a young girl who passed away from Type 1 diabetes complications, the ProMedica Mary Ellen Falzone Diabetes Center is a state-of-the-art facility located on the North Campus of ProMedica Toledo Hospital. We’re committed to help those with diabetes overcome challenges through care and education.
Specialized Diabetes Care
Our expert, multidisciplinary team of endocrinologists, diabetes educators, dietitians, midlevel providers, and pharmacists help you with:
- Diabetes counseling. Evaluation, diabetes management and lifestyle education programs.
- Insulin therapy and glucose monitor systems. Diabetes supplies, medical goods and services available through ProMedica Home Medical Equipment.
- Medication therapy management. One-on-one medication counseling with our expert pharmacist
Call us at 419-291-6767, or learn more about diabetes prevention and treatment at ProMedica.
- Primary care providers. Schedule an appointment with a doctor, advanced practice provider, or one of our family medicine residents. (419) 537-5111
- Laboratory services. Blood draws and tests available, including the A1C test.
Support Diabetes Care in Your Community
When you or someone you love develops a serious medical concern, you realize how important it is to support the growth of local health care services. Did you know you can improve the health and well-being of people living with diabetes here in northwest Ohio? Through our foundations, your donation expands diabetes services in our community.
Donate to the ProMedica Mary Ellen Falzone Diabetes Center, or call 419-291-0137 for more information.