Children and adolescents have specific mental and behavioral health needs. You want the right program with specialists who engage with and listen to your child. Explore the range of services available to you with the Pediatric Psychiatry unit at ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children's Hospital, formerly ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital.
Short-term care for children and adolescents (ages 6 – 18) who are:
- At risk of harming themselves or others.
- Experiencing acute thought difficulties.
Our tailored inpatient program offers:
- Classes and therapy for coping with daily stressors.
- Opportunities for vital family participation.
- Registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and mental health professionals.
- Social workers, an educator and an activity therapist.
Important: If you have an immediate mental health need or emergency, please go directly to the emergency room.
Outpatient Emotional Trauma
The Cullen Center, a member of the National Child Traumatic Stress Network, offers counseling and group support to children, teens, and families who experience any type of traumatic event.
Call 419-291-7919, and learn more about The Cullen Center.
Learn more about child and adolescent behavioral health services at ProMedica.