Northwest Ohio Hemophilia Treatment Center
Whether for yourself or for your infant or child, you want specialty diagnosis and treatment at our area’s only federally-designated Hemophilia Treatment Center. We focus solely on genetic and acquired bleeding disorders like Hemophilia, Von Willebrand disease, and platelet function defects.
Your treatment team includes:
- Pediatric or adult hematologist
- Social worker
- Genetic counselor
- Physical therapist
Our services include:
- School visits
- Home visits
- Home therapy education
- Joint problem evaluation and treatment
- Preventive education
- Sports and exercise guidance
- Surgery coordination
- Dental procedure coordination
- Non-surgical joint procedures
- Comprehensive care
Enjoy good health when you work with qualified experts who:
- Are the only experts in the state of Ohio who perform radio (isotopic) synovectomies, a bloodless joint procedure.
- Participate in national research and outcomes studies to improve treatments for bleeding disorders.
- Collaborate with specialists focused on hemophilia and related disorders.
Call 419-291-2210 for more information, and learn more about hemophilia at ProMedica.