Infant Monitor Program
We meet the needs of high-risk infants at ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital with our diagnostic, therapeutic and educational Infant Monitor Program. We support infants and families whose conditions require the use of home monitoring services.
Our pediatric pulmonologists are lung specialists who are board-certified in pediatrics and in pediatric pulmonary medicine with a specialty in intensive care and direct patient care. Our team of physicians, nurses and respiratory therapists follow your baby’s care.
Infants referred to the Infant Monitor Program may be:
- Babies who experience an apparent life-threatening event (ALTE)
- SIDS siblings
- Premature infants with apnea / bradycardia
- Infants with obstructive apnea
- Babies with seizure / neurological-related apnea
- Oxygen dependent infants
- Infants with cardiac problems
We can be reached by telephone 24 hours a day to answer questions and solve problems related to infant alarms and/or equipment use.
Contact the Infant Monitor Program at 419-291-2229 or 800-876-2763.