Center of Northwest Ohio
Get access to cutting-edge therapies.
Cystic Fibrosis Center of Northwest Ohio
The Cystic Fibrosis Center of Northwest Ohio for children and adults is recognized and accredited by the National Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The foundation’s exacting guidelines and recommendations mean you’ll receive the best care possible. Right in your neighborhood.
Cystic Fibrosis Expertise
At the center, you’ll benefit from a broad bank of expertise. Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Physicians; Pediatric and Adult
- Respiratory therapists
- Social workers
- Research coordinators
You can choose to take part in these clinical trials and benefit from new research.
Learn More About Clinical Trials
Pediatric Pulmonary and Cystic Fibrosis Center
Located in the Harris McIntosh Tower
2121 Hughes Drive
Toledo, OH 43606
Call us at 419-291-2207 or 800-227-2959
Cystic Fibrosis Caregivers
We know caregivers need help too. You’ll get:
- Family education through school and home visits
- Wide array of printed and video materials
- Community outreach
- Opportunity to participate in the annual Great Strides Walk
Cystic Fibrosis Supplemental Services
The Pediatric Pulmonary Associates specialize in the care of children with breathing issues. Learn more here.
Awards and Accreditations
View more ProMedica Russell J. Ebeid Children’s Hospital, formerly ProMedica Toledo Children's Hospital, awards and accreditations.
- First in the country to be certified in specialized asthma care for inpatient and outpatient care
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Adding Tomorrows Quality Care Award
- Recognizing Outstanding Q1 Processes and Accomplishments