Cystic Fibrosis Center of Northwest Ohio
2142 N. Cove Blvd
Toledo, OH 43606
The Cystic Fibrosis Center of Northwest Ohio for children and adults is recognized and accredited by the National Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. The foundation’s exacting guidelines and recommendations mean you’ll receive the best care possible. Right in your neighborhood.
At the center, you’ll benefit from a broad bank of expertise. Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Respiratory therapists
- Social workers
- Research coordinators
Get access to cutting-edge therapies. You can choose to take part in these clinical trials and benefit from new research. Learn more about clinical trials at ProMedica.
Supplemental services include:
- Fiberoptic endoscopic procedures
- Inpatient and outpatient medical services
- Psychosocial support
We know caregivers need help too. You’ll get:
- Family education through school and home visits
- Wide array of printed and video materials
- Community outreach
- Opportunity to participate in the annual Great Strides Walk
Call us at 419-291-2207 or 800-227-2959, and learn more about cystic fibrosis at ProMedica.