The Autism Center
2040 W. Central Avenue
Toledo, OH 43606
Your family has access to a range of autism support, resources, and services in one, convenient location.
Six specialty organizations collaborate to make up the Autism Center:
- Autism Early Learning Program: provides intensive behavioral services for children with autism from diagnosis to six years of age. Learn more about The Autism Early Learning Program at ProMedica.
- Great Lakes Collaborative for Autism: connects local autism service agencies, including health care organizations, universities, community groups, and parents.
- Harbor: provides diagnosis, counseling and parent / child interactive training.
- iTaalk: offers families and school districts recommendations for touch tablets and interactive apps. iTaalk connects families with financial assistance to obtain touch tablets and provide training to use tablet apps.
- Self Reliance Center: offers after school and summer programs for individuals with autism ages 13 to 22. Includes tutoring, assistance with meeting iEP goals, vocational skills, daily living skills, social skills, and personal fitness.
- Special Kids Therapy: provides a safe, multi-sensory play space for children with special needs. The therapy provides scholarship support to assist with costs not covered by insurance.
You can make a difference in the lives of children with autism. Join ProMedica Toledo Children’s Hospital Foundation and the Great Lakes Center for Autism to support ProMedica Toledo Children’s Hospital’s work in autism.
Call us at 419-291-7080, and learn more about autism at ProMedica.