Speech Language Pathology
ProMedica Total Rehab offers a wide variety of therapy specialties, including Speech and Language Pathology (speech therapy).
Our licensed Speech and Language Pathologists focus on maximizing each person’s skills and abilities through evaluation and treatment of various disorders. These disorders include musculoskeletal such as swallowing difficulties; neurological such as a stroke; cognitive and emotional impairments, and limitations in functional ability due to these disorders.
- Following a physician referral to Speech and Language Pathology, our therapist works closely with the patient and physician to coordinate a plan of care that will achieve the best possible outcome in recovery. From your session, you can expect:
- Treatment plan developed between you and the therapist during the initial evaluation.
- Follow up sessions if necessary, scheduled to meet your financial and lifestyle requirements.
- Written plan of care and progress reports shared with the referring physician.
- Home program designed to address your individual needs.
Where and how can I receive speech language pathology services?
At ProMedica Total Rehab, our experts are committed to helping you regain the skills and strength you need to get back to doing what you love. We provide speech language pathology services in a number of our convenient locations throughout northwest Ohio and southwest Michigan.
- Please consult with your physician to determine if speech language pathology is right for you.
- A physician referral is required to begin rehab services.
Get the care you need where you need it. Our outpatient rehabilitation services are conveniently offered at locations right in your neighborhood. Call 877-4ALL-REHAB (877-425-5734) for information about locations and services.
Find a ProMedica Total Rehab speech therapy location near you.