Laboratories and Pathology
Comprehensive Medical Testing and Analysis
You want precise laboratory tests and speedy results. Get advanced testing paired with expert consultation to explain what your results mean. Available at ProMedica hospitals and outpatient laboratory locations.
Why Choose ProMedica Laboratories? You get:
- Competitive outreach pricing
- Flexible hours
- More than 25 convenient draw site locations in Ohio and Michigan
- Home blood draws for homebound patients
- Customer service representatives available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Laboratory consultations provided by board-certified pathologists at Consultants in Laboratory Medicine 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Routine results within 24 hours
- Most STAT results available within three hours or less
Download a list of competitive outreach draw sites.
Customer Service and Billing
Have questions about your bill? Call us at 419-291-4134 or 1-888-471-4134.
Want to know your out-of-pocket charges? We accept all major insurances. If you have any questions about insurance coverage or financial assistance, call our insurance specialists at 419-824-9015 or toll free at 1-800-477-4035.
Worried about costs? Financial assistance is available. Fill out our Financial Assistance form or call the insurance hotline number to apply. Discounts are provided if you’re a self-pay patient.
Meet Our Team
Our registered medical technologists, medical technicians, and processing technicians work together to provide:
- Biochemical pathology
- Flow cytometry
- Infectious disease pathology
- Medicine urinalysis
- Molecular coagulation
Registered histology technologists and cytotechnologists provide expertise and technical support to our pathologists. They help ensure you get high quality diagnostics including:
- Fine Needle Aspirations
- Non-Gynecological Testing
- Special Stains
- Thin Prep/Conventional Pap Smears
- Immuno Histochemical Stains
Read laboratory team bios
The board-certified pathologists at Consultants in Laboratory Medicine give you comprehensive and prompt consultative services. Some specialties include:
- Chemical pathology
Read pathology team bios