Freedom Health Program
Seniors want to maintain their independence and remain living in their home, even after circumstances change. They want to age-in-place for as long as it’s safe and feasible.
“Aging in place” describes a philosophy that empowers individuals who purposefully choose to remain living in their homes, and seek support and resources in order to do so confidently.
To support you or someone you love with aging in place, we offer Freedom Health, a program that provides in-home health care services. Our assistance matches the lifestyle of independent seniors.
Chose from these Freedom Health independent-living services:
- Philips Lifeline: A personal alarm service manned 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Phone Health Concierge: A personal health concierge service accessible by phone.
- Home RN visits: Registered nurse home visits. Thirty minutes once a month.
- Freedom Health Answers: Nurses are just a phone call away. Get immediate answers to your health care questions.
- Premium Health Concierge: Two 15-minute personal sessions per month.
- Health Buddy®: An in-home automated health assessment system.
- Philips Telehealth Monitoring System: Installed directly into your home, this system records your vitals every day, as a specially trained nurse remotely monitors your health.
Plus, you can add additional in-home services to your Freedom Health package, such as:
- Personal alarm service
- Weekly medication set up
- Health answer phone line
- Vital sign monitoring
- Home health aide visits
Call 419-291-3044 to learn about individualized packages through Freedom Health.