Home Health Care
This is how you define home, health and healing.
Home is where you want to be. It’s where you feel cared-for and comfortable. After illness, injury, or the onset of a condition, take care at home with home health care services.
Do you know these facts about home health care?
- Patients recover faster when they recuperate in the comfort of their own home.
- Home health care is often less expensive than inpatient treatment.
- Medicare, Medicaid, and most private insurance plans cover home health care services.
- Home care is more convenient and just as effective, in many cases, as hospital care.
- ProMedica Home Health Care serves 27 counties in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan.
What are your home health care options? Our home health team creates a personalized home care treatment plan to meet your recovery needs. Our specialists include:
- Skilled nurses
- Physical therapists
- Occupational therapists
- Speech therapists
- Medical social workers
- Nursing assistants
How do you get home health care services? Call 419-291-0141 or 800-234-9355 to connect to a home health care team near you. You’ll need a referral from your physician. We’ll work with your insurance company to help you understand your level of coverage.
Are you interested in purchasing in a Lifeline Medical Alarm Service? For questions or to purchase the service, please call our Home Health Care team at 419-291-0141.