Adult Disorders and Addictions
You overcome emotional and psychological hurdles every day, but some problems require extra support. When a problem starts to affect your work or home life, strain your relationships, threaten your health, or otherwise make it hard to function, it’s smart to seek advice from a professional.
Get help to control anxiety or depression, manage the stress of life’s changes, or break free from addictive substances or behaviors, with specialized care, counseling, and treatment options.
Our mental and behavioral health care expertise includes:
- Anxiety disorders: generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), stress, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), panic disorder, phobias, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Behavioral disorders: ADHD, anger management, physical abuse
- Eating disorders: Anorexia Nervosa, binge eating, bulimia
- Mood disorders: depression, bipolar disorder, seasonal affective disorder (SAD), self-harm
- Personality disorders: antisocial personality disorder, borderline personality disorder
- Postpartum conditions: depression, psychosis
- Psychotic disorders: schizophrenia
- Substance disorders: substance use, substance dependence
- Suicidal behavior
The best place to start? Talk to your doctor, or contact one of our behavioral health experts today.