Sports Medicine Primary Care
From athletic knee injuries to tendonitis, we do what it takes to help you heal. Our sports medicine primary care services keep you in the game and maximize your potential. Expect smarter training, comprehensive rehabilitation, and injury treatment.
What are the benefits of having a primary care doctor who specializes in sports medicine?
- Train with professionals who know how to keep you moving and keep you safe.
- Manage medical conditions that affect performance including exercise-induced asthma, diabetes, and eating disorders.
- Receive care from professionals who get your commitment to the game.
Our staff is dedicated to providing you:
- Training and Fitness. At Wildwood Athletic Club, you get one-on-one, experienced personal trainers who consult with your physical therapist and design a unique program for your personal fitness, mobility, and strength goals.
- Orthopaedic Surgery. Non-surgical techniques, like physical therapy, are used to treat sports-related injuries, whenever possible. Sometimes, however, surgery is the best option. At ProMedica Wildwood Orthopaedic and Spine Hospital, you can count on specialized surgical care from our surgeons.
- Rehabilitation. Sports-oriented therapy helps get you back in the game. Our multidisciplinary team of rehabilitation experts has the know-how to restore your function as quickly as possible.
Get started with your sports medicine primary care physician.
Contact ProMedica Sports Care® at 419-578-7590 or 1-800-654-6764, or email@example.com.