We enjoy connecting with you, and our social media platforms are the perfect place to do so. Get the latest ProMedica news, updates about our services, public health information, plus helpful articles and videos. We’re happy to help you find the information you need.
ProMedica Corporate Accounts
Social Media Community Guidelines
We look forward to engaging with you on our social media platforms in a way that enhances your understanding of health and well-being. In order to create a safe and positive atmosphere for everyone, we ask our social media users understand and observe the following guidelines:
- ProMedica reserves the right to delete postings or block users that it deems to be slanderous, obscene, soliciting, threatening, harassing, hateful, discriminatory or disruptive to other users’ experiences.
- These are public forums, so please be careful when posting any information about your personal medical care or the care of others.
- Web-based information provided by ProMedica is intended for educational purposes only. The information should not be seen as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
- ProMedica will not accept advertisements or solicitations of business, chain letters, pyramid schemes or spam, and reserves the right to remove any posts that violate these terms.
- Do not post material that could be an infringement on the rights of others.