When you need to have a test done, it's nice to know there is a hospital that offers convenient appointments to fit your schedule. To request an appointment for a test or procedure, either call Central Schedule at (734) 240-4188 or complete our online appointment request.
Our Diagnostic Imaging Services consists of:
Computed Tomography (CT)
- Two 64-Slice CT scanners with low dose radiation
- Siemens SOMATOM Definiton AS
- Siemens SOMATOM Perspective
- Larger opening for more comfort
- Sliding gantry available for diverse applications such as trauma and interventional procedures like CT-guided angiography
- Able to accept patients up to 600 pounds
- Ability to offer same-day, next-day appointments
- All CT technologists are registered
- Examination includes UGI, Small Bowel, Esophagus, Barium Enema, and Modified Barium Swallow.
A minimally invasive treatment for vascular and non-vascular disease, using small catheters and catheter-based instruments guided by radiological imaging techniques such as x-rays, fluoroscopy, unltrasound, and CT.
Exams include abscess drainage, needle biopsies, thoracentesis, paracentesis, and chest tube placement, to name a gew. Eight Specialty Registered Nurses and Registered Technologists assist the Radiologist with these procedures.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- 1.5-Tesla MAGNETOM Aera with exclusive Siemens technologies
- TIM 4G (fourth generation Total Imaging Matrix)
- DOT (Day Optimizing Throughput)
- TIM and DOT offer a faster, more comfortable experience for patients
- Superb image quality offering wide range of applications such as orthopedic and cancer
- Large bore with an ulta-short opening (70 cm wide by 145 cm long) alleviates most concerns of claustrophobia
- Able to accept patients up to 550 pounds
- Two, dual head gamma cameras to maximize efficiency and resolution.
- Correlating scheduling with other imaging departments for continuity of care such as Cardiac stress tests, CT and Ultrasound.
- Ability to examine patients who have sesitives to contrast media or magnets. Nuclear Medicine uses radioisotopes without contraindiction.
- 3 Philips IU22 machines provide quality examinations to specific areas in the body with the ability of 3D and 4D images.
- Assists with biopsies and specialized interventional procedures.
- Ultrasound guided breast core biopsy using the Mammotome Biopsy System, a minimally invasive state-of-the-art technology which is performed in an outpatient setting.
- Compliments mammography in Women's Health with breast ultrasound as well as cyst aspirations and needle localizations.
- GE Discovery ST is designed to help physicians diagnose and localize cancer faster than ever before.
- Potention reduction of invasive procedures such as biopsies and unnecessary surgeries.
- Accurate location of cancer lesions, identification of benign versus malignant lesions, and differentiation from scar tissue.
- The ability to monitor the effectiveness of treatment and adjust the plan during, rather than at the end of, treatment.
Located Throughout Monroe County for Your Convenience
Licensed by the College of American Pathologists and the American Association of Blood Banks, ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital offers full service testing for both inpatients and outpatients seven days a week, 24-hours a day. Outpatient blood draw services are available at the main campus and at various locations throughout Monroe County.