You’re looking for a positive, rewarding experience. You want to lend a hand. Consider volunteering at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital!
Our hospital is grateful for the countless hours our volunteers share with our hospital. We are always looking to add individuals to our volunteer team that demonstrate a friendly personality, dependability, confidentiality, and a commitment to putting our patient’s needs first. If this sounds like you, I am eager to have you apply for our team!!
Our volunteers are vital to the health and well-being of our hospital and our patients. Make a personal difference by donating your time and talents.
What do you do as a volunteer? Your help is much appreciated. You can perform meaningful tasks while connecting to patients and their loved ones. By offering your time and talents, you gain the sense of purpose and fulfillment that comes from giving back to your community.
As part of our volunteer team, services you can be a part of include:
- Volunteering in our hospital’s gift shop
- Supporting our Pastoral care department
- Escorting patients, family members, and visitors within the hospital
- Assisting with Clerical duties
- Greeting patients and visitors as they arrive at our Welcome Center
- Visiting our patients
- Stocking medical supplies
- Driving patients to their cancer related appointments
- Fundraising and event support
Submit your application via: Online Volunteer Application