Our physician liaison is available to all physicians in our service area for assistance in accessing the variety of services offered at ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital. Our liaison serves as a personal contact for physicians and their practice managers and staffs to promote the best possible interaction and breakdown referral barriers. Information shared with our liaison is important to ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital and is used in program planning, evaluation and development. Our focus is building positive relationships, improving communication and increasing customer satisfaction by continually addressing the needs of our physicians and their office staffs.
The physician liaison is available to assist you and your office with:
- Resolution of issues or concerns regarding referral, access, communication or customer service
- Access to the information portal at mercymemorial.org and training for our electronic health record application
- Introduction to physicians and the community
- Integration into ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital
- Information on special programs and events for physicians and office staffs
- Information and printed material on services available through ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital
For more information about our services or to schedule an office visit, please contact our physician liaison via the form below.