Heart, Vascular and Pulmonary Care
Our team includes registered nurses, registered and certified respiratory therapists, certified exercise specialists, sleep and ultrasound technologists and other health care professionals.
- Cardiac Rehab. Cardiac rehabilitation services include: Phase II outpatient cardiac rehabilitation, outpatient pulmonary rehabilitation, cardiac stress testing (resting and exercise) and pacemaker checks.
- Electrocardiograms (EKG). EKG services include: 12 lead electrocardiograms, 24 or 48 hour cardiac monitoring, and long-term cardiac event monitoring
- Electroencephalography (EEG). EEG services include: Electroencephalograms while awake, or when sleep deprived.
Vascular Care (Vein Care)
- Vascular Lab. Services include: Venous and arterial ultrasound studies of both the lower and upper extremities, ultrasound of the carotid arteries, resting echocardiograms, stress echocardiograms, contrast echocardiograms, transesophageal echocardiograms.
- Anticoagulation treatments. Anticoagulation at ProMedica Memorial Hospital is provided by the Jobst Anticoagulation Clinic.
We offer a comprehensive range of inpatient and outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
Pulmonary/Respiratory Care (RT)
- Therapeutic RT services include: Medication delivery via nebulizer or metered dose inhaler, chest physiotherapy and airway clearance, volumetric lung therapy, non-invasive ventillatory support (BIPAP), mechanical ventilation, oxygen therapy, and tracheostomy care.
- Diagnostic RT services include: Pulmonary function testing, arterial blood gas analysis, pulse oximetry, and peak expiratory flow rates.
- Sleep Disorders. Sleep disorder services include: Diagnostic polysomnograms, polysomnograms with positive airway pressure titrations, maintenance of wakefulness tests, multiple sleep latency tests, actigraphy studies.
Thes services provided at ProMedica Memorial Hospital are located on various levels of the hospital. Upon arrival, patients will receive direction from a hospital registration associate regarding the location of their test(s). Please consult with your physician or other health care provider about pre-procedure dietary or activity restrictions that may be necessary.
For more information about any of these services, including questions about scheduling, call 419-334-6615.