Golden Threads Senior Program
If your 55 years of age or older, our Golden Threads Senior Program is your passport to a variety of programs and health service.
If you’re age 55 or over, you are invited to join the thousands of area residents already enjoying the advantages of a free membership in our program. Golden Threads combines a variety of health services, discounts, educational classes and social events that will help you maintain the healthy and active lifestyle that you deserve.
The best things in life ARE free.
Membership Programs and Services
- Medicare Assistance. This service offers you complete medical claims assistance including filing your claims, clarifying your accounts and making sure that all insurance moneys are collected. Our counselors can help you through the clutter of paperwork associated with claims, and help you understand your bills and benefits. All Counselors have been trained and certified through the Ohio Department of Insurance.
Medicare Prescription (Part D) Drug assistance. Our trained counselors can help you decide which plan would give you the best coverage based on your current medication usage. Because prescription plans are updated each year it is strongly advised that you compare plans during open enrollment each year.
- Living Wills and Health Care Power of Attorney. Golden Threads staff are trained to assist you with Advanced Directives (including Living Will and Health Care Power of Attorney).
- Free Take Home Meal. For all members after an overnight hospital stay.
- Browse-N-Buy Gift Shop Discount. Members enjoy at 10 percent discount.
- Chestnut Café Discount. Members enjoy a 10 percent discount.
- Great Group Travel. We host a variety of trips each year, including day trips and overnight bus trips.
To sign up for your free Golden Threads membership, call 419-334-6613, or download and complete the below membership application and mail to:
ProMedica Memorial Hospital
715 S. Taft Ave.
Fremont, OH 43420