You’re looking for a positive, rewarding experience. You want to lend a hand. Consider volunteering at ProMedica Herrick Hospital!
Our volunteers are vital to the health of our hospital and our patients. Make a personal difference by donating your time and talents.
What do you do as a volunteer? Your help is much appreciated. You can perform meaningful tasks while connecting to patients and their loved ones. By offering your time and talents, you gain the sense of purpose and fulfillment that comes from giving back to your community.
As part of our volunteer team, services you can be a part of include:
- Greeting patients as they arrive at registration areas
- Delivering supplies
- Delivering incoming mail to patients
- Volunteering in our hospital’s gift shop
- Pastoral care support
- Escorting patients, family members, and visitors within the hospital
- Clerical duties
- Information desk
- Delivering books and magazines to waiting room areas and lobbies
- Assisting patient care staff
- Fundraising and events
To learn more about volunteering opportunities at ProMedica Herrick Hospital, contact our volunteer services department at 517-424-3602.
Download your volunteer application.