Apply to be a 2016 Jobst Vascular Institute Vascular Surgery Fellow
JVI uses the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) for the application process and the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) matching process for ranking applicants. You'll need to register with ERAS and the NRMP.
A complete ERAS application includes research experience, publications/presentations, and picture ID, and the form must include the following data:
Contact Jobst Vascular Institute’s Residency Program for more information.
- Personal goals statement
- At least three letters of recommendation
- Test scores from American Board of Surgery In-training / Surgical Basic Science Examinations
- Copy of Medical School Diploma, ACLS and BLS certification
- Pager, day/evening telephone numbers and email address where you can be reached
- United States Medical Licensing Exam (USMLE) test scores, passage in at least parts 1, 2CK and 2CS, and step 3 by time of appointment and ECFMG certification (if applicable)
- Copy of all permanent licensure you hold, including number and expiration dates
- Verification of current DEA licensure and expiration date