Jobst Vascular Institute
The premier vascular institute. You know our name. It’s synonymous with superb vascular treatment, diagnosis, and disease research. We’re Jobst Vascular Institute.
- Engaged experts
- Vigorous research
- Research-driven treatment
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Strategic academic collaborations
- Excellence through education
- Focused patient care
Vascular Clinical Trials. Essential to our mission. Upwards of 80 vascular clinical trials each year. Focused on: deep vein thrombosis, coronary artery stents, blood clotting, medications, and more.
Conferences and Lectures. Advancements in vascular treatment, shared with our professionals, and you.
- Conrad Jobst Annual Lecture
- Weekly Clinical Conferences
- Experience Vascular Nursing Conference
Researchers. Discovering what’s possible in the fields of:
- General cardiology
- Interventional cardiology
- Peripheral vascular intervention
- Nuclear cardiology
- Cardiac imaging
- Vascular heart disease
- Coronary artery disease
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement
- Congestive heart failure
- Risk stratification with noninvasive imaging
- Cardiac valve surgery
Fellowships. A rigorous 24-month program with close academic associations with the Section of Vascular Surgery at the University of Michigan and the University of Toledo Medical Center.