Awards and Accreditations
You want to feel confident in knowing you’re receiving the best heart and vascular care for you or your loved one. Our accreditations are a voluntary way of comparing our standards of diagnosis and treatment against the national standards. It’s a process in which we gladly participate to ensure we’re delivering excellent care to you. We’re proud of how we measure up.
American Heart Association Accreditation for STEMI Care
ProMedica St. Luke's and Toledo Hospital have received the Mission: Lifeline Silver Receiving Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association for treatment of patients who severe heart attacks.
Recognizes hospitals that participate in coordinated systems of care for ST-elevation myocardial infarction (STEMI), the most serious form of heart attack.
ProMedica Toledo Hospital recently completed Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence™ (ACE), earning accreditation for cardiac catheterization and percutaneous coronary intervention at its cath lab. ProMedica Toledo Hospital is the first – and only – cath lab in Ohio to accomplish this accreditation; only one percent of cath labs in the United States have achieved it.
Health Grades: The America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care Award™ 2014, 2013 This award recognizes hospitals for superior outcomes in heart bypass surgery, coronary interventional procedures, heart attack treatment, heart failure treatment, and heart valve surgery. Patients who have these treatments or procedures at these nationally recognized hospitals have a lower risk of death.
Healthgrades: America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Surgery Award™ 2014, 2013 This award recognizes hospitals for superior outcomes in heart bypass surgery and heart valve surgery. Patients who have these surgeries at these nationally recognized hospitals have a lower risk of death.
Healthgrades: Recipient of the HealthGrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award™ 2014, 2013This award recognizes ProMedica Toledo Hospital, Accreditation for Cardiovascular Excellence (ACE), earning accreditation for cardiac catheterization and percutaneous coronary intervention.
More Accreditations and Awards
- VeinSolutions at the Jobst Center for Venous and Lymphatic Disease has been granted accreditation in Superficial Venous Treatment and Management by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital, Bronze Level Recognition for Mission: Lifeline
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with percutaneous coronary intervention (PCI) by The Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPCP)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Cardiac Care Excellence Award™ for Two Years in a Row (2013-2014)
- Recipient of the Healthgrades Cardiac Surgery Excellence Award™ for Two Years in a Row (2013-2014)