Live longer, live stronger, and lessen your chance for another cardiac event. Our cardiac rehab program is designed to reduce your risk of other complications so you can live an active and normal life within the limits of your disease.
With cardiac rehab you can:
- Increase your energy level and spirits
- Learn how to exercise safely
- Resume normal activities safely
- Understand how to recognize symptoms of heart problems
- Manage stress to improve your heart health
- Adjust your lifestyle to decrease risks for future heart problems
- Boost you and your loved ones’ confidence
- Decrease anxiety about managing heart problems
- Quit smoking to decrease risks of heart problems
- Learn how to eat heart healthy
More About Cardiac Rehabilitation
If you have a heart condition, your healthcare provider may recommend a cardiac rehab program to help you recover.