Heart and Vascular Care
You know you need the best care possible for your heart. From diagnostic testing to treatment and rehabilitation, get all you need with the experts at ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
If you’re dealing with a heart and/or lung condition, our cardiopulmonary department provides diagnostic testing to help your doctor build the most effective treatment plan.
Diagnostic testing includes:
- Arterial blood gas testing
- Cardiac Holter and event monitoring
- Cardiac stress testing
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Pulmonary function studies
- Respiratory care
To schedule cardiopulmonary services, call 419-436-6690.
Have you recently experienced a cardiac event or need to reduce your cardiac risk factors? Our team of experienced professionals will assist you in developing an individualized cardiac rehab program.
Your plan will include:
- Initial health assessment by an experienced cardiac rehab staff member
- Pre- and post-functional exercise evaluation
- Personalized exercise program
- Continuous EKG heart-monitored exercise sessions
- Individualized risk factor modification
- Ongoing contact with physicians involved in your care
- Individual and group education and support
- Discharge evaluation and recommendations
Our rehab staff will schedule your outpatient cardiac rehab appointments. You will need a written referral from your doctor. Cardiac rehab is frequently covered by Medicare and most health insurance providers, but please call ahead to check on your coverage. If you cannot afford these services, please talk to us so we can help you get what you need.
Contact us at 419-436-6809, and learn more about heart and vascular services at ProMedica.