Midlife Center for Women's Health
5308 Harroun Road, Suite 175
Sylvania, OH 43560
You want excellent care, support and education as you transition from your reproductive years to menopause and postmenopause.
Our caring team of experts at the Midlife Center for Women’s Health assesses your whole health, history, symptoms, and risk factors. We work with you to create a personalized plan.
Download our Midlife Center for Women’s Health brochure.
Screenings and Therapies
Common issues addressed at our Midlife Center for Women’s Health include:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Sleep disturbances
- Depression, anxiety and mood disorders
- Pelvic pain
- Vaginal changes, dryness, infections, and tissue thinning
- Sexual dysfunction, decreased desire and painful intercourse
- Urinary problems, frequency and incontinence
- Bone loss, osteopenia and osteoporosis
- Weight management, exercise and lifestyle changes
- Cardiovascular disease, like hypertension, heart attack, and stroke
- Cancers such as breast, skin, uterine, cervical, ovarian, and colon / rectal
- Intravenous osteoporosis treatment
- Hormone therapy, including natural and bio-identical hormones
The Midlife Center for Women’s Health also offers these services to further your midlife care:
- Physical exams and assessments
- Thorough health and risk factor intakes and assessments
- Sexuality treatment and counseling
- Dietary and nutrition counseling
- Weight reduction, support and weight loss programs
- Lifestyle assessments and guidelines for change
Scheduling and Insurance
How do you make an appointment? Call the main office at 419-824-5664, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. To get a jumpstart on your treatment, take our menopause questionnaire and bring it to your first visit.
Does the staff at the Midlife Center for Women’s Health replace your gynecologist / obstetrician? Only at your request. Otherwise, our staff will see you on a consultation basis and send a summary of our findings and recommendations to your primary care provider or your referring OB/GYN provider.
Will insurance cover your appointment? Coverage is based on your individual insurance carrier. Most insurance companies will allow you to see an OB/GYN without a referral. Please call our office for more information.
Call 419-824-5664, and learn more about women’s services at ProMedica.