You’re being tested for lung cancer, you’ve just been diagnosed, or maybe you have symptoms of a lung condition. What’s next? Connect with lung experts who diagnose and develop a personalized treatment plan for you.
When you schedule a one-day Lung Clinic appointment at the ProMedica Cancer Institute, you’ll meet with experts in:
- Pulmonary medicine
- Thoracic surgery
- Radiation oncology
A nurse navigator will guide you through your visit.
Your day at the clinic will include:
- Meeting with a pulmonologist for an initial assessment.
- Discussing your results with your pulmonologist and a lung care expert panel who will, along with you, determine your diagnosis and develop a treatment plan tailored to your needs.
- Reviewing these recommendations with your pulmonologist.
- Scheduling any additional testing you may need.
- Walking away knowing what to do next. We’ll share your results and recommendations with your referring doctor.
In just one day, you’ll understand your diagnosis and know your next steps for treatment.
Call 419-824-1952 and ask for the Lung Clinic, or learn more about lung cancer prevention and awareness at ProMedica.