Heart and Vascular Care
You’ll get a wide variety of specialized heart-related diagnostic tests and services at ProMedica Flower Hospital.
Our services include:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Diagnostic cardiology
- Stress tests
- Holter monitoring
- Event monitoring
Call 419-824-1231 for heart care at ProMedica Flower Hospital, and learn more about heart and vascular care at ProMedica.
Have you recently experienced a cardiac event or need to reduce your cardiac risk factors? The cardiac rehab team at ProMedica Flower Hospital will assist you in developing an individualized cardiac rehabilitation program.
Your plan may include:
- Initial health assessment by a cardiac nurse
- Pre- and post-functional exercise evaluation
- Ongoing contact with doctors involved in your care
- Individualized exercise program
- Continuous heart-monitored exercise sessions
- Individualized risk factor assessment and plan
- Group and individual education and support
- Discharge evaluation and recommendations
With cardiac rehab you can:
- Learn to recognize symptoms of heart problems
- Decrease risks for future heart problems
- Increase your energy level and spirits
- Learn stress management techniques to improve your heart health
- Learn how to exercise safely
- Resume normal activities safely
- Boost your and your loved ones’ confidence
- Decrease anxiety about managing heart problems
- Stop smoking to decrease risks of heart problems
- Begin a heart-healthy diet
To make an appointment for cardiac rehab, you’ll need a written doctor referral. Medicare and most health insurance providers cover the cost, but please call ahead to verify your coverage. If you cannot afford the services, please contact our cardiac rehab staff to discuss other options.
Contact cardiac rehab services at 419-824-1248, and learn more about cardiovascular rehab and recovery at ProMedica.