Alzheimer's and Dementia Care in Sylvania
An Alzheimer's or dementia diagnosis is life-changing for you and your family. We provide compassionate and safe care for all stages of Alzheimer’s and dementia at ProMedica.
Know your loved one is in good hands. Your family member will receive medically-supervised care day and night, specially designed for those suffering from memory loss.
ProMedica provides Alzheimer's and dementia care at the ProMedica Goerlich Center on the campus of ProMedica Flower Hospital, A Division of ProMedica Toledo Hospital. At our facility, we provide quality care in a secure environment. Our dedicated professionals truly understand Alzheimer’s and dementia. By providing care at our center adjacent to Flower Hospital, if your loved would ever require emergency care or other hospital services, we could make the transition to the hospital quickly and simply.
- Staff trained in validation therapy.
- Dementia-certified licensed nurses who administer all medication.
- State-tested nursing assistants.
- High staff-to-patient ratio.
- Consistent care by a staff member with a permanent assignment to each resident.
- Cameras at all exits for added security.
- Dementia Practitioner Certification for many staff members.
Residents will enjoy a calming, familiar environment. Daily activities help slow the disease progression and manage the symptoms. The controlled environment with a regular routine gives your loved one a higher quality of life.
Sometimes caregivers need support too. Try our adult day care. Join our support groups. Get information and resources. Understand Alzheimer's disease and dementia. Private consultations are also available.
Learn more about Alzheimer’s and dementia care at ProMedica