Sam Hornish Family Heart Center
Our board-certified cardiologists and nurse clinicians at the Sam Hornish Family Heart Center use state-of-the-art equipment to learn important facts about your heart. In our sophisticated combination angio / catheterization suite, we can determine the amount of coronary artery blockage you have and diagnose heart valve diseases.
We give you a wide variety of heart-related testing and services including:
- Cardiac catheterization
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- CT coronary angiography and/or calcium scoring
- Diagnostic cardiology
- Electrocardiogram (EKG)
- Holter monitoring: 24-hour EKG recording
- Stress tests
- Telemetry or heart monitoring
Call 419-783-6955 for more information.
Have you experienced a cardiac event, or do you need to reduce your cardiac risk factors?
We’re committed to helping you improve your cardiovascular health and guiding you toward healthy behaviors. Together, with our team, you’ll develop a cardiac rehab program just for you.
Your program may consist of the following:
- Continuous EKG heart monitoring during exercise
- Discharge evaluation and recommendations
- Group education
- Individual and group education and support
- Individualized risk factor modification
- Ongoing contact with physicians involved in your care
- Personalized exercise prescription
Learn more about cardiac rehab at ProMedica.
You’ll need a written referral from your doctor, but either you or your physician may schedule your appointments. Medicare and most health insurance providers cover our cardiac rehab program costs. Please call ahead to verify your coverage.
Can’t afford cardiac rehab services? Please contact the cardiac rehab staff to discuss your options.
Call 419-783-6955 to schedule an appointment, and learn more about heart and vascular care at ProMedica.