Help your children become CHAMPS or Teen CHAMPS. CHAMPS (Choosing Hope and Moving Past Sadness) is a program that helps children age six and up and their parents or guardians cope with a loved one’s cancer.
The CHAMPS program offers kids:
- A chance to interact with peers through sharing, support, and group experience.
- A safe place for self-expression through creative activities.
- A nurturing environment to safely explore feelings and fears.
This free kids and family program is offered in two formats
- Three-day summer day camp
- Two evening sessions offered, February through May and September through December
Call 1-877-291-1441 or 419-824-1004 to register.