Cancer Institute Awards and Accreditations
Accreditations and accolades recognize and reward the hard work our cancer professionals invest in the programs and services you depend on.
By meeting high standards set by national independent groups, ProMedica Cancer Institute and its affiliated programs and services signal their commitment to excellence and continuous improvement.
Our accreditations include:
- American College of Radiology Accreditation. Our radiation therapy and select radiology programs are accredited and meet nationally recognized guidelines.
- The Commission on Cancer (CoC) Accreditation. Our cancer centers are accredited by the CoC program of the American College of Surgeons. This designation is awarded only to cancer centers that offer the best in cancer diagnosis, treatment, and services.
- The National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC) Accreditation. ProMedica Flower Hospital and ProMedica Toledo Hospital have achieved the NAPBC breast cancer accreditation. This designation assures you our breast centers are held to the nation's highest standards of care.
- Radiation Therapy Oncology Group certified. For adhering to high-quality clinical trials, evaluating new forms of radiotherapy delivery, testing new systemic therapies, and utilizing research strategies in conjunction to radiotherapy.
- Quality Assurance Review Center certified. For providing high-level technology therapy as part of national trials.
Further Cancer Institute Recognitions
Trust the superior cancer care in your own neighborhood.