ProMedica Provincial House
700 Lakeshire Trail
Adrian, MI 49221
Gain the skills and strength you need for a better quality of life at ProMedica Provincial House. You’ll get award-winning skilled rehabilitation and palliative care for chronic medical conditions.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) awarded ProMedica Provincial House a five-star overall rating. The five-star ranking is the highest overall rating possible, based on three key areas related to quality of care: health inspections, quality measures, and staffing.
Our nursing team works collaboratively with physicians and therapists. You’ll receive a full continuum of 24-hour health care services in our 117-bed facility.
Take a virtual tour of our facility.
What rehabilitation and therapy services are offered? Our services include:
- Cardiac and stroke rehabilitation
- Therapy for post-acute hospital stay
- Treatment for orthopaedic conditions such as hip fractures and elective joint replacement
- Electrical heat therapy and stimulation
- Lymphedema treatment
- Ultrasound treatment
Are activities and events organized for residents? Yes. Promote your well-being with individual and group activities like:
- Barbeques on the outdoor patio
- Holiday celebrations and decorating contests
- Religious services offered for various denominations
- Trips to local restaurants
- Community events
- Sightseeing tours for viewing fall colors and holiday decorations
Need extra help with wounds? You’ll get the most advanced treatments available to treat acute and chronic wounds, designed specifically for your needs.
Need advice about how to care for your elderly loved one? Our social workers are experienced in geriatrics. Our registered dietitians assess you or your loved one’s nutritional needs to promote health and healing.
Want to be involved in your loved one’s care at ProMedica Provincial House? We love to meet our residents’ family members. Family and friends are welcome to participate in activities at the facility. Our private room is available for birthday parties, anniversaries, or special family gatherings.
Call 517-263-0781 for more information.