Hickman Cancer Center
You have cancer and you’re ready to fight it. The Hickman Cancer Center at ProMedica Bixby Hospital is accredited by the American College of Radiology and the American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer. We give you the best, most advanced cancer care available.
Our caring and experienced staff use the latest in diagnostic and treatment technology to provide comprehensive outpatient oncology services.
Oncology services offered at the Hickman Cancer Center at ProMedica Bixby Hospital include:
- Radiation services
- Medical oncology services
- Full range of services including 3-D conformal treatments SBRT, IMRT, IGR, and MRI, allowing treatment of a targeted area while preserving the surrounding organs and tissues
- Radiation and oncology clinical trials
- Medical imaging technology to look inside the body to make diagnoses without exploratory surgery
- Strong support services, including dietitians, social work, rehab, speech/swallowing, mental health, genetics, and healing care
Call 517-265-0292 to schedule an appointment, or learn more about cancer care at ProMedica.