Heart and Vascular Care
When you need heart and vascular care, you want quality care in your neighborhood. At ProMedica Bixby Hospital, you get a wide variety of heart care services right here in Adrian, including cardiology and echo vascular services and cardiac rehabilitation.
Cardiology and Echo Vascular Services
Our cardiology services include:
- Physician consultation
- 12 lead electrocardiogram
- Holter monitoring
- Graded exercise testing with or without nuclear imaging
- Pharmacological EKG testing with nuclear imaging
- Stress and dobutamine stress testing
- Transtelephonic monitoring by event
Our echo vascular services include:
- Stress and dobutamine echocardiography with or without contrast
- Transthoracic and transesophageal echocardiography
- Venous, carotid, abdominal, arterial duplex, and arterial doppler studies
Call 517-265-0185 for more information about cardiology or echo vascular services.
Have you recently experienced a cardiac event or been identified as needing to reduce your cardiac risk factors? Improve your heart health with outpatient cardiac rehab at ProMedica Bixby Hospital. The ProMedica Bixby Hospital Cardiac Rehab program is certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehab.
Our team of experienced professionals assists you in the development of a comprehensive, individualized cardiac rehabilitation program. Your program consists of the following:
- Functional physical evaluation by a cardiac-trained exercise therapist
- Personalized exercise prescription
- Continuous EKG heart monitoring during exercise
- Group education
- Individualized risk factor modification
- Ongoing contact with doctors involved in your care
- Individual and group education and support
- Discharge evaluation and recommendations
You or your doctor may schedule outpatient cardiac rehab appointments, but a written referral from your doctor is required. The cost of cardiac rehab is covered by Medicare and most health insurance providers. Please check on your coverage before arriving for treatment. Contact us if you cannot afford the services, as we can discuss other options.
Call 517-265-0223 for more information, and learn about heart and vascular care at ProMedica.