Respite Care in Adrian, Michigan
Caring for family members can be stressful, but relief is possible. When you need to re-energize so you can strengthen your ability to be a caregiver, let our compassionate staff maintain the same level of care for your loved ones while you take time for yourself.
You may be hesitant to use respite care but not taking a break will may lead to caregiver burnout. Focusing on yourself for a period of time may help you be a better caregiver in the long run. Respite care in Adrian is provided at the Charlotte Stephenson Manor.
About our facility:
ProMedica Charlotte Stephenson Manor in Adrian, Michigan provides short-term respite care. Whether you are planning a trip, need some time to yourself or have an unexpected situation, Charlotte Stephenson Manor is available for short-term respite care to help caregivers who need to revive themselves and take a break from caring for their loved ones.
ProMedica Charlotte Stephenson Manor is an assisted living center in Adrian, Michigan. At our facility patients and caregivers can rest assured that their loved ones will receive patient-centered, attentive care in a safe environment.
Take a virtual tour of the Charlotte Stephenson Manor.
We assist people who need minimal care, as well as those who need greater supervision, like the residents of our Shirley Dick Dementia Unit.
Our amenities include:
- Easy access to hospital care, emergency services, and other medical services
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Personalized assistance with medical care
- Meals made fresh daily with the input of a registered dietitian
- Community room with engaging social and fitness activities
- Assistance with medication
- Assistance with personal care
- Laundry services including daily fresh towels and linens as needed
- Hair Salon
- 24-hour security system including an emergency call system for each apartment