Heart and Vascular Care
At ProMedica Bay Park Hospital, you have access to quality heart and vascular care, close to home. We offer an array of services including cardio-pulmonary services, and specialized heart care services including a heart failure clinic and cardiac rehab.
You get immediate assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of cardiac and respiratory conditions at the Cardio-Pulmonary Center at Bay Park Hospital.
We treat both chronic and urgent conditions such as:
- Moderately acute cardiac and respiratory issues
- Acute and chronic congestive heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
Call 419-690-7900, and learn more about heart and vascular and respiratory / pulmonary care at ProMedica.
Heart Failure Clinic
Our specialty clinic is designed for those who struggle to manage their heart failure. Whether you've been diagnosed with heart failure or recently discharged from our hospital, our heart failure staff will help you:
- Review medications
- Educate you on the warning signs and symptoms
- Addres concerns
- Get support for lifestyle changes, care navigation and emotional needs
2801 Bay Park Drive
Oregon, Ohio 43616
Clinic hours: Monday and Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.Call the clinic at 419-690-7616, and learn more about heart failure at ProMedica.
Have you recently experienced a cardiac event like a heart attack or heart surgery or need to reduce your cardiac risk factors? Our team of experienced professional will assist you in developing an individualized cardiac rehab program.
Your plan will include:
- Initial health assessment by an experienced cardiac rehab staff member
- Pre- and post-functional exercise evaluation
- Personalized exercise program
- Continuous EKG monitoring during exercise sessions
- Individualized risk factor modification
- Ongoing contact with physicians involved in your care
- Individual and group education and support
- Discharge evaluation and recommendations
Our rehab staff will schedule your outpatients cardiac rehab appointment. You will need a written referral from your doctor. Cardiac rehab is often covered by Medicare and most health insurance plans, but call ahead to confirm your coverage. If you cannot afford these services, please consult with us for additional information. Contact us at 419-690-7616, and learn more about cardiac rehab at ProMedica.