Return to Work
It’s in everyone’s best interest that an employee who was injured or ill return to work as soon as it’s safe. Employees retain their earning power, morale, and, in many cases, returning to work can actually help in their recovery process. You retain their talent and save your company time and money.
Our return-to-work programs are designed to consider your needs, as well as your employee’s. These return-to-work (also known as work hardening) programs involve our expert multidisciplinary team of occupational medicine doctors and professionals.
We work to efficiently and effectively return your employees to the workforce through:
- Treatment and management of work-related injuries
- Independent medical examinations (IMEs)
- Second opinion examinations
- Disability evaluations for work-related injuries
- Fitness-for-duty evaluations
- Episodic care for healthy employees who experience a minor injury or illness
- Worksite analysis
- On-site employee assessment
- Work-site modifications and recommendations
- Day status reports and ongoing updates for you
Let us work for you.
Discover our other convenient locations throughout northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. Find return-to-work services through a
ProMedica Occupational Health location near you.