Employee Wellness Programs
Healthy employees are happier, more productive, and incur lower health costs – it’s a fact.
An investment in your employees’ health and well-being will produce a positive impact on your bottom line. You’ll notice:
- Reduced absenteeism
- Improved employee productivity
- Increased staff retention
- Improved employee satisfaction and morale
- Lowered employee health risk factors
- Reduced health care costs
Get started with us. We’ve got a comprehensive service menu that addresses your goals. Let’s develop a program
that’ll achieve your goals within your budget.
A great first step is our health risk appraisal and basic screenings. The results can determine your employees’ baseline health status and set goals toward your company’s better health. Each health risk appraisal and screening give you personalized reports with motivation and guidance to help your employees begin and sustain healthy behaviors.
Worksite wellness challenges. Incentive-based health and wellness challenges motivate your employees to make healthy lifestyle challenges. You’ll get individual or team-oriented challenges that typically span four – twelve weeks. Program formats are tailored to your company’s needs and include but aren’t limited to:
- Physical activity
- Weight management
- Blood pressure readings
- Healthy eating habits
- Stress management
- Goal setting
- Risk factor reduction
Your challenges and educational programs are presented through webinars and online platforms, making participation and tracking easy for everyone.
More worksite wellness services for you. Design a program package or select an individual service that works for your company.
- Nutrition, exercise, and weight loss via long-term changes in diet and exercise. Your program may
- Holiday weight management
- Lunch and learns
- Healthy cook-offs
- Cooking demonstrations
- Personal nutrition counseling
- Healthy cafeteria and vending machine options
- Group exercise classes and programs
- Immunizations: Flu, hepatitis A and B, international travel, and more
- Tobacco treatment services.
- Group or individual education, support, and counseling
- Health education programs and Lunch-and-Learns
- Tobacco policy development consultation
- Health fair education
- Lung function screenings
Contact us to explore worksite wellness programming for you.
Call 855-251-8615 or email us at email@example.com.