Employee Assistance Program
Your employees sometimes face emotional and situational challenges that impact their family, health, and job performance.
Through our Employee Assistance Program (EAP), your employees are supported by Masters level counselors, social workers, certified employee assistance professionals (CEAPS), and Substance abuse professionals (SAP) who help with:
- Workplace conflicts
- Financial problems
- Marital and family issues
- Substance abuse
- Any emotional concern negatively impacting one's functioning
Your EAP services will include:
- Assessment Services
- 24 hour phone crisis availability
- Short term counseling and referral services
- Case management
- Drug Free Safety Program consultation
- DOT SAP services
- Management and supervisory consultation
- Critical Incident Stress management services
We hear you. Contact ProMedica Summit Employee Assistance Program to discuss how we can contribute to your company’s overall health and fiscal well-being. We have over 25 years of experience serving employers, employees and their family members in Northwest Ohio and Southern Michigan. Our 10 service locations covering 16 counties allows for convenient and easy access to our program. For more information on how we can be a resource to your organization please contact us.
Call 419-334-6669 or 1-866-327-3759.