Complete the Online Seminar
At ProMedica Weight Loss Surgery, we realize that people lead very busy lives. Watching the online seminar at a time and place that is convenient for you is a very popular option to our regularly scheduled seminars. Note that neither completing the online seminar nor filling out the following confidential consultation form commits you to surgery, or guarantees that you will qualify for surgery. We hope that the online seminar gives you the information you need to make an informed decision about taking the next step towards a healthier you.
A few tips before you watch the online weight loss surgery seminar:
- Find 20 minutes on a day and time that’s convenient and when you won’t be interrupted or distracted (although the video can be stopped and re-started if needed). Check the time so that you have a general idea of when you will finish.
- Keep a pen and paper nearby to jot down any questions or concerns that come to mind during the seminar.
- You may need to adjust your volume.
The online seminar is presented by Daniel McCullough, MD, FACS, FASMBS, bariatric surgeon with ProMedica Weight Loss surgery.
To watch the free seminar video:
- Please fill out the confidential form below so we can provide you with helpful information about bariatric surgery and further details about the process required to apply.
- Submit your form, and you’ll receive a follow-up call from an expert staff member (within 48 hours), who will answer all of your questions and give you further instructions for the next steps on your journey.
Note: Before clicking the form "submit" button, please remember to check the "I'm not a robot" selection and follow the directions in the reCAPTCHA box at the bottom of the form.