Need a fitness program that understands your medical history and upcoming medical procedures? You want this unique, short-term membership program that boosts your fitness routine.
100% tax deductible, one-on-one training
with a certified fitness specialist
Script4Fitness Program Benefits
The Script4Fitness program will set you up with a person fitness specialist who will train your body in the following:
- Overall health
Is Script4Fitness right for you? It’s a great choice if you:
- Have chronic health issues such as arthritis, diabetes, or obesity.
- Need to prepare for bariatric or orthopaedic surgery.
- Participate in or have recently completed physical therapy.
- Would benefit from a supervised exercise program.
- Have a referral from your doctor or health care provider.
Are there different program options? Yes, you can choose from two specific tracks.
- The fully-supervised track includes eight supervised sessions with a fitness specialist and is for you if you have health concerns and need extra guidance.
- The partially-supervised track includes four supervised sessions with a fitness specialist and 90 consecutive days of unlimited club access. The partially-supervised track is for you if you can do light exercises independently.
How do I register? Speak to your doctor before adding a post-treatment exercise program to your recovery plan. You’ll need a referral to register for our medically-supervised exercise programs. For assistance obtaining a referral, to register, or for more information, please call ProMedica ForeverFit at 419-539-0235.
Online Weight Loss Toolkit