Reap the Lifetime Benefits of Better Nutrition
You want to eat a balanced, nutritious diet. But what does that mean? The answer is unique to you. One-on-one time with a registered dietitian will help you plan and reach your nutritional goals.
What is nutrition counseling?
- Assessment of nutrition history and specific nutrient needs
- Nutrient analysis of a specific three-day food record
- Individual menu plan
- Goal setting
- Diet navigation
- Recommended meal planning apps
Learn the value of a balanced, nutrition diet from our certified nutrition specialists.
How will nutrition counseling help you? This program is tailored to your specific needs, potentially including:
- Weight management
- Nutrition after surgery or illness
- Food allergy management
- Health risk minimization and disease prevention
What does nutrition counseling cost? Program costs may be reimbursed by health care flexible spending accounts. Contact us at 419-291-6767 for information.
How do you get an appointment? Call us at 419-291-6767. Counseling can also be done via phone or video conference.
Can nutrition counseling help a specific condition? Yes, nutrition often plays a big role in the treatment and recovery of certain conditions, which is why we build our nutrition counseling around your specific needs.
You can also find more information about the role of nutrition as it relates to:
- Cancer: Proper nutrition can help you manage fatigue, nausea and other challenges.
- Diabetes: A healthy diet can help you manage your glucose levels.
- Heart and Vascular: The right diet can help you control cholesterol and plaque buildup.
- Wound care: Help your body heal with the right supplements and foods.
- High Risk Pregnancy: Proper nutrition is crucial for your baby’s best health in the womb.
Call us at 419-291-6767 to schedule an appointment with a registered dietitian.