Exercise for weight loss success.
You want to feel good. That means more strength and energy. Whether you want a healthier body, just had a baby, or are managing a health condition like heart disease, diabetes, or an orthopaedic injury, exercise is your answer. Exercise is medicine, and any kind can improve your overall health.
Why should I get fit? Everyone has their own reasons to improve their physical fitness. Some common reasons for fitness are:
- It helps you manage and lose weight.
- It’s good for your heart, lungs, bones, muscles, and joints.
- It lowers your risk for future injury, heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and some cancers.
- It helps you to sleep better, handle stress better, and keep your mind sharp.
- It boosts your self-esteem.