Urinary Tract Infections
Urinary tract infections or UTIs are infections in any part of the urinary tract. They are a common health problem that affects millions of people each year. Women are especially prone to UTIs.
Find a ProMedica provider near you
Treating Urinary Tract Infections
Our providers will figure out the best treatment for your UTI based on:
- How old you are
- Your overall health and past health
- How sick you are
- How well you can handle specific medicines, procedures, or therapies
- How long the condition is expected to last
- Your opinion or preference
Treatment for UTIs may include:
- Other medicines to ease pain
- Heat (such as heating pad) to ease pain
Our providers provide safe, effective UTI treatment
to thousands of patients each year.