Hernia Surgery Program
What is the Hernia Surgery Program at ProMedica?
The hernia surgery program is for anyone who has been:
- Newly diagnosed with a hernia
- Living with a hernia and has decided it's time for hernia surgery
- Requires a complex abdominal wall reconstruction
- Interested in an advanced minimally invasive robotic hernia repair
Our knowledgeable team of hernia surgeons are experienced in minimally invasive surgery, including robotic surgical techniques, to repair your hernia. The goal of the program is to provide the most minimally invasive approach to repair your hernia, reduce pain and get you on the road to recovery faster.
How do I schedule a hernia surgery consultation?
There are two ways to schedule:
Complete this short form to request an appointment.
- Include the best day and time for a member of our team to call you. We hope you'll be available when we call. But, if you're not, we'll leave a message and attempt to call you back.
- During our call, we'll schedule a consultation appointment for you with a surgeon within 24 hours.
- Continue to complete the appointment form.
Call 567-585-0067 to schedule your first appointment. Again, you'll be offered an appointment to see a surgeon within 24 hours.