Are you suffering from a sports injury, tendonitis or joint pain that keeps you from being as active as you’d like? For many sports injuries, non-surgical options are available. Our sports medicine experts can help keep you in the game--no matter your age. We help you rehabilitate and return to activity in the safest, most efficient way possible.
ProMedica sports medicine offers a wide range of treatment options and educational programs for active individuals including:
Acute musculoskeletal conditions
- Back pain
- Joint pain (including osteoarthritis)
- Injections (including visco-supplements) and ultrasound-guided injections
High quality patient care is our first/top priority, making sure our patients:
- Receive individualized treatment plan designed for personal fitness, mobility and strength goals. Our multidisciplinary team of sports-oriented rehabilitation experts has the knowledge to restore your function as quickly as possible.
- Spend focused time with a sports medicine physician and staff to ask questions and ensure you are comfortable with the recommended treatment.
- Safely return to activity. Injury prevention counseling helps ensure a healthy, successful and active future.
- Are given expedited referrals to surgical, physical medicine and rehabilitation, and regenerative medicine specialties as needed. Sometimes surgery is the best option. With our ProMedica physicians you can count on specialized surgical care from our surgeons.
Get started with your sports medicine primary care physician.