ProMedica Total Rehab offers a wide variety of therapy specialties, including Occupational Therapy. Our licensed occupational therapists focus on maximizing each person’s skills and abilities through evaluation and treatment of various disorders. These disorders include musculoskeletal such as a tendon repair; neurological such as a stroke; cognitive and emotional impairments, and limitations in functional ability due to these disorders.
How can ProMedica Total Rehab help you?
Following a physician referral to Occupational Therapy, our therapists will work closely with you and your physician to coordinate a plan of care that will achieve your best possible outcome in recovery. From your session, you can expect:
- A treatment plan developed between you and the therapist during the initial evaluation.
- Follow up sessions if necessary, scheduled to meet your financial and lifestyle requirements.
- Written plan of care and progress reports shared with the referring physician.
- Home program designed to address your individual needs.
Where and how can I receive occupational therapy?
At ProMedica Total Rehab, our experts are committed to helping you regain the skills and strength you need to get back to doing what you love. We provide occupational therapy in a number of our convenient locations throughout northwest Ohio and southwest Michigan.
- Please consult with your physician to determine if occupational therapy is right for you.
- A physician referral is required to begin rehab services.
Get the care you need where you need it. Our outpatient rehabilitation services are conveniently offered at locations right in your neighborhood. Call 877-4ALL-REHAB (877-425-5734) for information about locations and services.
Find a ProMedica Total Rehab occupational therapy location near you.