Hospital Care/Inpatient Care
What can you expect from ProMedica Total Rehab?
Specialized therapists will design individualized care for our patients. Our team of therapists includes:
- Physical Therapists work on the overall mobility.
- Occupational Therapists focus on self-care activities
- Speech Therapists focus on the speech and swallowing disorders, as well as memory and cognition.
Which ProMedica locations offer hospital care/inpatient care?
All of our ProMedica Hospitals offer expert inpatient therapy services that focus on improving your ability to safely return to your prior level of health.
- Flower Hospital Inpatient Rehabilitation is specifically designed for patients after stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, multiple traumas, arthritis, hip fracture, amputation, burn, pain or other illness. The unit includes semi-private rooms, a fully equipped therapy gym, multipurpose room, and an Activities for Daily Living (ADL) apartment. Call the Flower Hospital location at 419-824-1312.
- Swing/Rehab Beds: For those recovering from a major surgery, our swing bed program might be right for you. It’s called a swing bed since a patient’s care “swings” from traditional hospital care to skilled nursing care, but allows them to stay at the hospital, rather than transferring. Swing/rehab beds are currently available at ProMedica Defiance Regional Hospital and ProMedica Fostoria Community Hospital.
Hospital Based Care
Call 877-4ALL-REHAB (877-425-5734) for information about locations and hospital-based services.